Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maths Learning Objects

I have dug deep and found some excellent websites (learning objects) for primary school students to use. They are all very educational and fun!
For Maths:
www.kidsnumbers.com is a maths learning objects that caters for students of all grades in primary school. Students just simply need to click on their grade and the activities and maths games will be at the right level. This activity example is located in the grade 2 section:


This one as about fractions, and I really thought it was both fun and educational. Even I kept on playing it trying to beat my own high score! It's very addictive! You have to solve the fraction problem to get more pies (the number on the left hand side) and you have to throw as many of those pies on the oven to get more time. It is very fast and very quick thinking is required, this game is selected for grade 3&4.
This activity is for grade 2 students. The student just has to click on the correct hand the question is describing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment